1.12.2009

back.to.school.

Classes start tomorrow, and it's about time. Breaks are nice, but the lack of school work made me lazy. I didn't get anything done since i had so much more time to do it. It was easier to put off until later. First up is a five meeting course with my favorite teacher. It's tuesday and friday nights from 5-9:30, all day saturday, and the following friday and saturday. A lot at once, but it's a good way to chop up a 3 credit course and have it done with. Wednesday my regular two courses start (4-9:15) and i'll begin my internship at mgh on the 20th. I'll be on the pediatric inpatient floor two days a week and in radiology the other two days. (Weds are off due to classes.) I'm nervous, but excited. It will be good to actually do what i'll be doing when i graduate. Granted, with an advisor or two, but practice none-the-less. Will update everyone once things get started.

2 comments:

Evil Twin #1 said...

More Scrabble until school starts!

Nora said...

Keep us posted on how it goes!