1.12.2009

scary.

I haven't been to the dentist in forever. The last time i went, he told me i had three fillings that were separating from the tooth, and that i'd need crowns (which run about $1200 each). Ouch. So i avoided the dentist and decided to recommit myself to my fanatic brushing/flossing/mouthwash routine in hopes that my teeth would hold out a while longer. I got quite good at avoiding the dentist. At first i told myself it was because i didn't have dental insurance, but i picked that up in september and it wasn't until today, four months later, that i actually sucked it up and made an appointment. Thursday's the day. I'm absolutely terrified. I think that my new plan should be to marry a dentist. Their hours aren't crazy, they make a decent salary, and i wouldn't be able to put off appointments any more. Anyone know a cute single dentist who's under the age of 36 or so?

No comments: