11.27.2008

marshmallow.

I just uploaded some photos, and found these that i took a week ago. I took them specifically to post, but then forgot, or more likely, didn't have time.
While tishka was visiting, i got the goods to make fondue- one of the main items at our first sleepover. The fondue sucked- it was too liquidy, and i turned the flame up too high and it gave the chocolate a gross burnt flavor. However, this was the only reason i had marshmallows in the cabinet a few days later when i was snuggled in front of the fire. Feeling a little snacky, i went searching for a treat. Upon finding the marshmallows, my first impulse was to pop a couple in my mouth raw. Then i remembered the cozy fire in the other room, and grabbed a skewer. Voila.

3 comments:

Nora said...

Stephhhhhhhh you never invite me over for fires and roasted marshmellows :(

stephanie said...

That's because I was sitting on the couch doing school work, especially after the previous weekend of fun. No more time for socializing!!!!

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

Wow, did that camp fire singe your left eyebrow?