9.02.2008

orientation.

Today i, like thousands of small children, headed off for my first day of school. Orientation was a four hour long event that moved along quite well. They even fed us! We started off as a large group, and broke down into smaller ones to focus on the specifics. I met the other thirteen students in my program at this point. They seem like a great bunch (despite not really having a ton of time to talk), though they make me feel old since most are between 22 and 26. My first class is on thursday and the other two are monday. I can't wait! I love school.

4 comments:

Evil said...

congrats on your first day! big day. any good looking guys at school that you might want to mack on?

Nora said...

yay 1st day of school. what will you wear?

Nora said...

you're not old - you are life experienced!

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

That's odd. I haven't been on here in awhile and I've gained 11.4 pounds since. You don't suppose......