8.27.2008

road.trip.

In two days i'm driving the pilot 1,071 miles to wisconsin. I can't wait! I'm leaving as early as possible on friday, will drive as much as i'm physically able, and finish it off on saturday (to chicago, that is). Then i'll spend the rest of that day and night with my relatives in the chicago area, and make the 1.5 hr drive to milwaukee on sunday where i'll spend a few days with a.'s family before flying back on tuesday at the crack of dawn. Not only am i pumped to see lots of people i don't see much, but i'm actually excited to spend so much time driving. It's like a self inflicted quiet time. I'll also be working on a playlist for my iPod tonight- please send recommendations. On sunday (and likely monday) i'll be going without food due to the non negotiable kopp's frozen custard turtle sundae i'll be eating. I've been dreaming about it for days. Even if i lose this challenge based solely on eating the turtle sundae, it'd still be worth it. It's sooo good.

4 comments:

Evil said...

dont go without food. it's sad and more importantly, not healthy.

Nora said...

I totally agree. Plus I think evil is cheating. That's just my opinion though. Go healthy all the way and if you win, you win, if you don't, you're still healthy. But you'll win don't worry!!!!! YUMMMY TURTLE SUNDAE. That's fun!

And said...

Yeah, don't go without food. I can't eat when I depressed and things just more and more downhill. I'll think of some good playlist stuff for you though!

Nora said...

Steph! 11.4 you are right behind him! You can DO IT! Want to work out with me this weekend? We can do intervals. I have tons of time this weekend to work out if you are interested and free passes for my gym. Ooops you are going to Wisconsin! Next weekend!!! Let me know!