9.23.2008

busy.busy.busy.

Thanks to both facebook and school, this poor blog has been neglected. I'm sorry blog. I do love you. So, i weighed in this morning for the first time in a while, and was down 2.2lbs since last check!!! This puts me 0.6 ahead of evil, though he also hasn't updated in a while so i can only hope i stay ahead. I attribute these 2.2lbs to my lack of free time (including time to eat) and my recent bouts of stress which leave me feeling nauseous and not so interested in eating. Though i did pig out at pirate night on friday. Maybe i'd be down even more if i'd skipped that, but then i wouldn't have found buried treasure.

School's great, though all this reading's killing me. I tend to fall asleep anytime i read anything regardless of the time of day or my actual need for sleep, so put me in front of massive quantities of articles, chapters and books and i start to nod off just looking at them. Aside from that, i love my classes and the people in the program. I made an instant best friend at orientation when i spied an orla kiely bag attached to a girl. The girl's name turned out to be eva. I figured she maybe had one bag, but upon complimenting her on it found out she's just as obsessed as i am, and has even more than me. Wow! After spending an hour at staples copying a binder full of articles for 13 classmates, we went out on saturday night for her birthday. Upon arriving at the bar, eva realized she didn't have her i.d. with her as she'd changed purses earlier in the day. Annoyed at the idea of spending an hour going home and back, she decided to talk her way past the bouncer. Pretty impressive for boston. Needless to say, we stayed at the same bar all night, but had a fantastic time. Here's a picture...

4 comments:

Evil said...

oh i forgot to mention... i won the contest last week. now you can go ahead and do those 5 date or die columns. it was great competing with you!

Nora said...

Congratulations on your life successes! Yay yay yay! We're going out for Sarah's bach party on Saturday if you want to meet us out downtown! Lemme know!

And said...

Actually, I think Steph won. I checked and it's whoever lost the most by Sept. 23, yesterday. She posted a bigger loss than you...so, looks like Steph's the winner!

Nora said...

Yay Steph! Way to beat Evil!