9.25.2008

i.heart.david.

Today was the day i've been looking forward to for weeks. Three weeks to be precise. I got my hair cut. Though i liked the length, the ends were getting scrappy and kept tickling my neck. At one point i was very close to cutting the two inches off myself. Luckily, i have the best hair stylist in the world, and he didn't let me down. We decided that i've been going to him since 2002 and quite frankly, i don't know what i did before that. So now i have a new cute cut for the fall- i can still pin it back into my favorite updo, but it's much neater and more flattering.
Since i was downtown, eva met me for lunch at my favorite copley area place, the parish cafe, and i got the only thing i ever eat there- the zuni roll. Heavenly.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Fun Steph!

Julie said...

No pic of the new 'do? I love Parish too :)