6.25.2008

what.the stars.say.

I've always wanted to read the astrological forecast on my birthday so i could read the section entitled "if today is your birthday." I always forget, and realize it after the paper's been sent off to be recycled. This year i remembered- in part because i like doing the sudoku and they share a page. I saved this section but never had it with me when i was posting on my blog. Finally, more than a week after my 30th, i have both the newspaper and computer together. Here's what it said:

Everything can be put to rest this year if you take the initiative and make it so. Love will take unique twists and turns, allowing you to find true happiness. Emotional matters can be resolved and a chance to follow a dream will now be made availavle. Embrace the future with open arms and an open mind. Your numbers are 11, 19, 26, 28, 32, 37.

The general gemini category on the 17th said this:

The time has come to lay your plans on the table and see what kind of a reaction you get. Speak freely about what you want to do and initiate moving forward. Once you have everything out in the open, you will feel less stressed and more confident.

This all sounds good, right? Maybe the mere fact that i read it this year for the first time ever means it will prove to be accurate.

No comments: