6.25.2008

day.three.am.

Day two was good- ate better (aside from some tostitos which are killers), and even kept driving when i saw one of those great local ice cream places. I was craving it like the dickens, but i was good. When i told evil, he texted "you should have TWO! go for it." Such a good competitor. Since i'm living like a homeless person (at the b.'s, at my parents', maybe at my own place but just for the 7 hours i'm asleep), i've started carrying around my scale. I figure it's the only way to stay consistent, and i do better when i can weigh myself every morning. I didn't have it with me yesterday morning, but when i hopped on today, i was down two! I tend to fluctuate greatly within five to eight pounds, so tomorrow i could be back up one. It's a good start either way. I ran last night, but my legs were sore from monday night, so i took it easier. Tonight i'm planning to give the tae bo a shot. From what i remember, that makes me pretty stiff too.

No comments: