6.12.2008

this.is.the.deal.

As mentioned before, i couldn't get my act together to plan a party, and decided to celebrate my twenty-tenth with dinner out. After some back and forth today, it seemed to make the most sense to skip the dinner part, and just do drinks. It looks like the tentative plan is to meet at the beehive this monday the 16th around 9-9:30ish, have some drinks, and eat bar food (delicious grilled cheese sandwiches and french fries with fried sage are on my mind). I'd love to have as many people stop by as i can rile up, so plan to play hookey on tuesday (or not), and grab a drink with us on monday.

5 comments:

Nora said...

I'm gonna be there birthday girl! Just try and stop me! And my red high heels!

And said...

I'm already planning my outfit!! OMG! If we stay past midnight-- it will be your actual birthday and you can order a birthday drink and it will be like 9 years ago (aaaaahhh!) when you turned 21!

stephanie said...

So true! We should definitely aim for midnight then. Maybe I'll even get the same drink I got on my 21st!!!

Evil said...

the male strippers will be showing up just after midnight?

stephanie said...

Is that what time you're arriving evil?