6.15.2008

father's.day.

For father's day, i took my dad to the golf store and let him pick out whatever he wanted. He chose a travel bag so when he golfs in different states, he can kick butt with his own clubs. Upon returning to their house, i explained the plans for dinner- homemade ravioli. Despite the lengthy preparation process, they were fantastic. We started with two kinds of pasta- one made with semolina, and the other with regular all purpose flour. I liked the all purpose better. For filling, i made a sweet potato with prosciutto, parsley, and parm, and a spinach with ricotta and parm. They were fantastic. I have the leftover dough and filling in my fridge, and it's on my to-do list for tomorrow. Here are some pictures of the process. I was making funny faces in all of them. I guess i was really concentrating.


No comments: