6.16.2008

birthday.celebration.#.1.

Tonight was the beehive with andrea, nora, and et#1. We got dressed up and i wore my favorite favorite red silk oilily skirt that i'm always looking for an reason to wear. I'd been to the beehive once before, and my brother got a grilled cheese sandwich. The waitress told us her favorite was the short ribs grilled cheese, so that's what i'd been dreaming about for days. It was exactly what i wanted, and coupled with the flat thin fries with sage- absolutely delicious. Here's a picture of me eating it. We didn't make it to midnight since everyone else actually had to work today, but i got there earlier than i'd thought, so we had plenty of time for fun. Nora even made me a cake that we snuck in. I guess they charge a per person cake cutting fee, so we just kept our forks and ate the cake from the container. Rebels.

5 comments:

Evil said...

did anyone pick up any boys?!

And said...

I tried to pick up Nora, but she's already married :(

stephanie said...

Sadly, no. This is on my birthday resolution list of priorities though.

Tish said...

happy happy birthday steph sorry I'm not there to watch you get a big tattoo for 20-10

Evil said...

steph- we expect regular status reports. in fact, maybe you can write your own "date or die" series on here.to.here, just like how xtian does it on the hose. i might start writing a date or die series for myself actually. need to get on that. :)