6.02.2008

my.left.eye's.better.

Thanks to recent events (evil's focus on facial imperfections, evil twin #1's comment on my freckles (which come out in the sun), and jen's 10x magnified and lit mirror), i've been paying more attention to my face. It's true that my freckles have come out early this year, but i've never had an issue with them. In fact, i like them (and for the record- when et#1 mentioned them, she said she liked them too). For the most part, nothing new has come from this slight increase in face time. The only thing i've noticed (and this also has to do with spending some time uploading pictures) is that my eyes look different when i smile. The right one's okay, but the left one's great. It crinkles at the bottom corner a little more, and makes my whole eye look twinkly. I also like the lid and eyebrow line better. I don't tend to like left either (though i do think it's cool to be left handed (which i'm not)). Just like i don't like odd numbers. No reasoning behind it- i just think it's bad. However, whenever i see my left eye, it's in a photo or mirror, so it's on the right to me. It was a little tricky to find pictures to share here, but i managed to come up with a few that illustrate my point. Don't you agree??

2 comments:

Nora said...

You look cute in those pictures Stephanie! I'm going to the Red Sox tonight!

Evil said...

i think both your eyes are fine!