6.03.2008

like.dislike.

I like...
...peonies. I love them. This is the time of year they're in bloom, and i lucked out with three from my mom's garden. Not that i'm one of those people who has their entire wedding planned out years in advance, but i'd seriously aim to have it in june just so i could have peonies. My favorite is the light pink large flower. Like this one on the right, but lighter. My mom gave me white ones called easter bonnet peonies (i think) and they're fantastic too! I couldn't find a web image, so i'll try to take a real picture to post at some point.

I dislike...
...wide screen computer monitors. They horizontally stretch photos and make everyone look chubby.

3 comments:

Evil said...

what's wrong with looking chubby?

And said...

there's a yard near me with beautifuy peonies blooming now. I stick my nose in them every day walking home.

stephanie said...

It's fine to look chubby when you are chubby, but there's simply no need to add extra pounds on just for the fun of it.