5.26.2008

sunday.

Yesterday andrea and i continued our memorial day weekend "vacation in boston." We both slept in, then met up around 2 for an exciting trip to costco. I left with cereal, peanut butter, watermelon and pineapple. She picked up kitty litter and a hot dog. Then it was off to dsw in framingham so i could take advantage of my $20 off coupon. I needed fun black flats, and was having trouble finding them. In fact, i got quickly frustrated when i kept picking out great shoes, only to find they didn't have them in my size. (Twice i even got my hopes up when they did have them in my size, only to find they were the wrong color or style. Why can't they sort them right??) Once i calmed down, i found one pair i liked, and andrea pointed out another pair that i really liked. I ended up with the second pair, and she bought the same ones in brown. We're already planning a matchy-matchy day, complete with pigtails. We made a quick stop at target for gummy worms and chex mix, and made it to the theater for a 5:30 showing of indiana jones. It was fantastic, though the ants almost made me sick. Thanks to prior sleuthing, i knew that iron man was showing at 7:30, a perfect opportunity for double movies. We slipped right in, and though we were sitting in the second row (as opposed to the third to back row in the last movie) we still thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

1 comment:

Nora said...

I like the sound of this day. I can't wait to see Indiana. I absolutely loved Iron Man and drool when I think of R.D. JR.