5.07.2008

guitar.hero.one.two.three.

I started out with guitar hero 1 this morning. To my credit, i didn't play nearly as much as i wanted to. It was beautiful out, and i had plenty of "real" things to do. I have to tell you, this game is loads easier than number 3. I whipped through three whole levels (15 songs) on hard without failing once. I even completed three on expert- something that i've yet to do on guitar hero 3. The hard level is what i was looking for in gh3- they add the orange (the extra note), but don't kill you with tricky combos and solos right off the bat. I guess it makes sense that they'd start it out like this, and then make it harder as the thirteen year olds got better. They want to keep selling games, right? If i have time, i'm going to try out gh2 tomorrow. I wonder what that will be like...

1 comment:

Evil said...

you rock, steph. btw- being good at playing guitar hero is a great way to pick up guys. (although they will be 14 year old guys. not sure if you are into that.)