4.15.2008

sometimes.i'm.cranky.

I've been irritable recently. Not sure why, but if you've felt slighted, i apologize. It's the type of irritableness where every little thing seems to annoy and exasperate me- much more than normal. I'm tempted to blame it on the school thing- it's been exactly two weeks since the deadline for applications, and i was told i'd hear from them in a couple of weeks if they want to interview me (the next necessary step in the admission process). I'm waiting until friday before i get nervous. While it would be convenient to blame it on school, i'm not big on this idea. Sometimes you need to just accept the crankiness to move on- not find excuses that make it okay. So i'm going to work on realizing that everyone's not out to get me. No use in being paranoid as well.

3 comments:

Nora said...

I'm not out to get you! I love you when you're happy and when you're cranky. It happens to all of us. I like it that you realize not to blame it on outside sources. I definitely realized that one day too. It's usually in my head.

Evil said...

i like the "stephanie feels sorry for herself" series... reminds me of something i would write myself!

stephanie said...

I know evil- i stole the title from one of your posts. You haven't written an "evil feels sorry for himself" in a while. That's probably a good thing. It must mean everything's going well- you have nothing to feel sorry for!