4.16.2008

clinique.

Gift with purchase at macy's from april 20th- may 4th. Thank goodness. I ran out of my moisturizer, and since i refuse to buy anything there without getting something free, i've been using crappy stuff for a while. I figured it didn't make a huge difference, so went to cvs and got some oil of olay moisturizer that i used to use (like, eight years ago). My face was so dry and stingy after using it for three days that i gave up and have been using leftover samples, etc. I'll be picking up a nice new bottle, and my face will be happy again.

4 comments:

And said...

If it works with your schedule, can I come too? Or, we can go individually :) thanks for the update!!

Nora said...

I'm in, lemme know when

stephanie said...

You can definitely come too! I'm going to the one in chestnut hill- not sure when though since i don't have much time this weekend. Maybe one night next week? Weds are the only nights that are bad for me. Maybe sometime monday- i'll let you know.

Nora said...

Yeah let us know. Chestnut Hill is good for me! I'm excited for spring make up and a free gift.