1.29.2008

india.

The folks at hp support (aka- india) pulled through for me! They're overnighting me a box, and my laptop will be pickup up and shipped for service...with just 26 days left on my three year warranty! That extended warranty was seriously the best $150 or so i've ever spent. The three repairs i'll have received by the end of this definitely made it worth it. I suppose it would have been nicer if everything just worked, in which case i wouldn't need the extended warranty, but so it goes. Once it's fixed and back home, my internet usage and blog posts will return to normal, but until then, i'm completely reliant on other people's computers. Thanks for letting me borrow!

1 comment:

Artist Statement said...

Hope things go well at the HP doctor. I am not used to you being technologically impared- my friend. Maybe it will be a good break!