12.18.2007

pie.

I made an italian zucchini pie the other night as part of my party menu. I'd never made it before (which is against the proper party planning rules) but was thrilled with how it turned out. It was delicious! I had the last piece for lunch today, in the microwave, and it was still good! That's impressive. I'm not a fan of leftovers to begin with, stick them in the microwave and the chances that I'll like it go down exponentially. Somehow this pie managed to fall in the small percentage of acceptable foods. I'm already anticipating the next one I make. Mmm mmm.

2 comments:

And said...

I wish I had not filled up on so much cheese, crackers and pickles so I could have tried the pie. :(

stephanie said...

What? You didn't even try it? I guess I was inebriated enough that I didn't notice. That's okay- all the more for me. I wouldn't have had one leftover slice if you'd had some!! I'll make it again when you're around.