11.06.2007

part.two.

This story ties into the one I posted last night about my train trouble. It's a continuation really, but from another point of view. So, as I said, I finally got back to my aunt's around 12:30am. She was asleep already with her door cracked open, so I scrubbed my teeth, washed my face, and hopped into bed. I must have been as quite as a church mouse because she never heard me. So at 3am when she woke up and didn't think I was home, she started to panic- where'd they drop me off, who was this guy I was meeting (what was his name- evil?), etc, etc. Apparently she told herself that I was grown-up, and could take care of myself, but it wasn't until she got out of bed and realized that I was home that she calmed down and went back to sleep. It's good to know I'm loved!

1 comment:

Evil said...

evil is quite harmless. really.