9.10.2007

julie.wins.

I got my first piece of mail today, and it was from my lovely sister julie. Now I kind of feel bad about not sending her anything in california. I've never been good with the us post office. I'll go so far as to buy the card, write it out, even stamp it, but never mail it. I must have some sort of mental block about it. Maybe I had a bad experience in a post office in my early childhood that I've buried in my subconscious. Or maybe I'm just lazy. Either way, I need to get over this fear and put together some little package for my poor volunteer sister. Just don't hold your breath julie.

1 comment:

Julie said...

it's ok, the longer it takes you to send something, the more things i think of for you to send me from home:) maybe i'll send out a list to you and mom and whoever sends me stuff first can add a few things on! Congrats again on your new home!