9.09.2007

groggy.

Recently I've been writing my blog posts so late at night (one, maybe two am (and I change the time so the date's correct)) that I often nod off as I'm writing. Literally- I fall asleep and jerk awake a few seconds later wondering what happened. Generally I write my entry, and then read over it to make sure I didn't completely mess something up. However, since I'm recently exhausted after nights of painting and unpacking, I'm lucky to write the darn thing and end up with it somewhat comprehensible. Many times, I don't even remember what I wrote, and am amused the next day when I read it. For example, I wrote a post of lost items a few days ago, and didn't remember adding the part about the million dollar check until julie commented about it and nora e-mailed asking about it. I'm thinking that I should start going to sleep earlier. Tonight it's actually early- 11:48pm, and I'm ready to sleep. No turning back the clock for me!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey Steph, I did the same thing you did. Thank you so much for your comment. It really means a lot. I am doing a little better now but I am actually laeaving my family and maybe going to another one in Italy (maybe back to America). I havent decided yet and depends on what families my agency has to offer. Anyway thanks so much and I hope all is well!