8.18.2007

the.wedding.


The wedding was beautiful. Fancy and beautiful. And fun. The weather was perfect, and although the wedding wasn't outside, the ceremony was in a room with an entire wall of glass that looked out at the ocean. It wouldn't have been as perfect if it was raining. The food was delicious, and the band great too. At one point, her brother, jeffrey, sang a johnny cash song, and did a great impersonation. He was sitting at my table, so I told him that he'd have to give my baby brother a lesson so he could do the same at my wedding. I wore my fancy red skirt, but don't have a picture of it. There was a photo booth though, where we took some great pictures, but I left them at nora's house. I liked this one of me, tish and nora. The black, white, black works well for the composition. After the hits I took last night on my vodka tonics, I went with 7&7's. Not bad at all. I'm getting a little off point, so I'm going to end it here. No need to go on forever.

No comments: