8.19.2007

cape.cod.

Despite my busy nights, I drove down to the cape today to visit my london friends who rented a place down there for a week. I was planning to just stay the day, but was beat, so slept over, and woke up with thomas at 5:22am to drive back to boston in time for work. With the perfect weather, we hung out at the beach for a while, played the most enjoyable game of mini-golf ever, and ate huge lobster rolls (andre and kelly) and steak tips (me) for dinner. It wasn't hot enough for me to risk changing into my bathing suit in the porta-potty, so I hung out in my jeans while thomas threw rocks, sarah and grace went on a shell hunt, andre took pictures, and kelly kept her eye on thomas. My hair looks fabulous in that picture, huh? Andre hooked me up with blades of glory (a movie that exemplifies his favorite genre) which he promptly fell asleep to. Visiting with them always leaves me depressed. I have the best times, which just makes it harder to leave and know that I won't be seeing them for a long time. I love those guys.

No comments: