8.10.2007

that.would.be.unfortunate.

I'm losing my hair. Not from my head, but from my left eyebrow. I'm not kidding either. It happened overnight. Yesterday it was normal, and today there's a little sparse patch right in the middle of the thickest part. I noticed it when I was applying my eye makeup, and at first, thought it was just laying funny. After further inspection, I concluded that it's really thinning- like a bald guys head. I'm not sure what to make of this, although I have been operating at a much higher level of stress than normal, what with the move and new job looming. Hopefully it's just a temporary thing, and I won't have to attempt the comb over.

2 comments:

brian said...

I have a bald spot in my facial hair, on my neck directly under my chin, if I let it grow in. But I don't.

If you end up with your eyebrow permanently missing a little patch, you could just get an eyebrow piercing and wear a big piece of jewelry in it. That'd be inconspicuous.

Evil said...

are you sure its not a fatal condition?