8.09.2007

picked.paint.

I picked out paint colors today. The dining room will be milk chocolate, the hall lyndhurst gallery beige, and my room lyndhurst timber. They're different intensities of neutral taupes that will go nicely with the gray blues of the kitchen and living room. If anyone's interested in painting, you're welcome to join us on august 25th. I'll warn you though, I'm super neurotic about painting techniques and perfection, and rarely put drop cloths down since I don't drip. So if you're a haphazard dripper who needs "paint clothes" please help out by staying at home.

2 comments:

And said...

hahaha! good thing I'll be on vacation then!

brian said...

Yeah, I look like an astronaut when I paint because I have one of those white (well, now multicolored) tyvek suits, and I own a few rolls of the big brown paper you lay down for drips.

Good thing I don't live near you.