8.08.2007

word.of.mouth

My baby sister's moving to sacramento for a year to "work" (as in- volunteer and make $100/month (aka- lay around on the beach and get darker than she already is)) in a clean and sober program. She's still in philadelphia doing her orientation for another few days, but will be in her new place sometime next week. She started a blog so anyone who cared could keep up with her activities, and I've added it to my list of blogs. It's called word of mouth, and you're welcome to check it out. Since she's not actually in ca yet, there's not much posted, but if you check in every so often, I'm sure there will be some good stories about the folks she'll be working with. Oh. You can also ask for her address and send her money since she'll be poor, and will need to save up for my christmas present.

2 comments:

Evil said...

omg I need help getting "clean and sober"

stephanie said...

I'm sure you'd be welcomed into some program evil, but the one she's "working" for is just for homeless folks- I think at least. If you gave up all your material posessions and pushed a shopping cart filled with cans (just soda though, since you'll soon be entering the program), I'm sure they'd love to have you. It would also get you off the couch.