7.07.2007

saturday.july.7th.

We got kicked out of the house at 10am, so we packed it up and went to aunt peggy's house for the day. We had a beautiful beach day which we took full advantage of, and finally left for boston around 3:30. My mom and kevin had both left earlier in the week (kevin on wednesday and mom on friday) so we were down to just my car. I was planning to drive my dad and julie to my house, and my mom would meet us here for dinner. But ellen's staying at the cape for another week with her husband chris and their two boys, and asked julie if she wanted to stay with them (since julie has the life of riley and goes from london to the cape to california). She had to come back to acton for a couple of days, and since she doesn't have a car anymore, chris told her to take his since both he and ellen had cars down there. This worked out well. Julie could drive my dad home and they wouldn't have to squish in my car. Then she could have tomorrow and monday to take care of stuff, and drive back to the cape for another four days. The deal's even sweeter since chris has a brand new, super fancy mercedes benz. If it were my car, no one would be driving it but me!

No comments: