3.07.2007

poor.*j*.

I brought *j* to my two classes at the gym today. She came on monday as well, and was still sore from the weights class. Today's classes are taught by my favorite teacher, jenn. She picks on me throughout both of the hour long classes, and makes me work harder than I would otherwise think possible. *j* liked today's classes better than monday's- she said that jenn reminded her of sarah jessica parker and someone else- I can't remember who. I told jenn that she could pick on *j* too, but since she didn't realize that *j* was my sister until the end of the first class, she didn't want to scare away any friends by torturing them. She did make *j* do a plie squat by herself since she tried to give up before jenn wanted us to be done. I think she'll be awfully sore tomorrow.

No comments: