3.03.2007

less.than.two.weeks.

I just got really excited about my trip to london. I leave in less than two weeks- on a red eye the night of march 16th. I've been planning on visiting my friends there, but it was always so far away, that it didn't really hit me until today. I managed to get a pretty good price on a direct flight there and back (no 11 hour layovers for me!) a month or so ago. I'll get there bright and early at 7:10am london time (so 2:10am east coast time) on st. patrick's day, and will be there until the following sunday- the 25 around 2:30pm. I was at the gym this morning, and the teacher for my favorite saturday class told me that she probably won't be here next week, but she'd see me the following week. It wasn't until I was in the car that I realized I'll be in london that week. Then I saw that *ab* (my london friend) had called and left me a message while I was in the gym, and I got all pumped up. I was talking to him about what stuff they needed (since I'll have a large suitcase with plenty of room for all the american stuff they don't have over there) and what they had planned for that week. We're going to see a show- which is exciting. I'll have to remember to pack something kind of dressy.

No comments: