3.01.2007

fig.tree.

Today I got a forwarded message from *ap.* Normally I'm not a fan of the forward, but that's because most of them have that clause where you're suppose to forward them to a bunch of other people within six minutes, and if you don't, you and everyone you love will be struck by lightening and killed instantly. I always just delete them, but still don't like the possibility of being fried alive. Anyway. Today's forward had no forward clause, and it was really interesting. It separated the year into increments, and then assigned a tree to each group. You find your birthday within the groups, then see which tree you are, and finally read the description of the tree. This is mine:

Jun 14 to Jun 23 - Fig Tree

Fig Tree (Sensibility) -- very strong minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates
contradiction or arguments, hard worker when wants to be, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, great sense of humor, has artistic talent and great intelligence.

It's pretty much straight on- except maybe the part about animals. Not that I dislike them, but I'm not one to get excited about petting dogs or cats. Mainly I just want to wash my hands afterwards (although this is probably because I'm allergic to them). The e-mail's too long for me to post here, but if anyone has any requests, post a comment with your birthdate and I'll post your tree info.

No comments: