2.28.2007

bad.guys.

I like most of the law and order, csi, without a trace type shows. The one I'm not a big fan of is csi miami. David caruso really annoys me. His voice is my main issue- he has an almost patronizing way of speaking. Blah. Sometimes, like today, when I'm looking for something to watch, I try to overlook the fact that he's in it, and try to watch it for the storyline. Well. I just found someone else that bothers me- the coroner, alexx wood (played by khandi alexander). Really, the only thing that I don't like, is how she often refers to the corpse as "baby" or some other similar term. As in "the poor baby didn't stand a chance." It doesn't sound professional- like a coroner would be, and it's just plain obnoxious. I guess it's really the writers I don't like. I wonder if they're the same ones who write for csi, and csi new york. I like those shows.

2 comments:

Evil Twin #1 said...

The irony being the CSI:Miami is the most watched show World Wide. Then again that title used to belong to Baywatch....

stephanie said...

What?!?! How can a spin-off beat out the original? Ridiculous. At least I know that I don't necessarily follow what's "popular." I just watch what I like. Most watched world wide. Bah.