1.02.2007

no.comments?

One of my new year's resolutions is to post more comments on blogs that I read. I always enjoy reading them, and didn't think about the fact that the blog folks wouldn't know this. Recently, I've noticed that when I get comments posted to my blog (or sent to my e-mail when the post option doesn't work like et#1 recently did) I get really excited. I guess I always assume that only my mom reads my blog. When someone mentions something that I posted about, I'm always confused at first, like, "What? When did I tell you that?" It's pretty funny. Pre-tty, pre-tty funny (a la larry david). So all those blogs listed to the right are in for some new comments this year. All except my brother's which won't let me comment. If you want to make my day, I encourage you to do the same:)

No comments: