1.03.2007

lick.lick.jp

I hung out with my london friends today. They came back for the holiday's, but were in connecticut and new york for most of it. Today, they drove up to boston, and met up with some of their daughters old school friends at the clayroom in coolidge corner. I showed up around 4pm, just when they were finishing up the painting (good timing, huh?!) and then we all went over to jp licks. It was quite the trip. There were nine little girls who were all super excited to see each other. Chaos for sure. They're staying in boston tonight, and are heading back to connecticut tomorrow, but not before they meet me for lunch. As nice as it was to see the kids having fun, it will be nicer to have a quiet visit with them all to myself. I can't wait until march, when I go visit them back in london!

No comments: