1.05.2007

free.food.

I had lunch at my dad's office today. My sister had to return something at the cambridge side galleria, and my dad invited her to lunch since his company feeds everyone every friday. It turned out that she needed me to come with her since I used my credit card, and they needed it in order to do a return. I figured if I was going to drive over there, I may as well go a little further to kendall square to score some free food. Today was greek day. Last time I ended up there, it was indian day. Mmm..mmm. They had a ton of food. I picked out some sort of delicious chicken wrap thing, salad, spinach philo squares and sausage, and they had a bunch of other things. As if it couldn't get any better, they also had ice cream. I'm not talking hood half-gallons either. They had jp licks, and no less than thirty quarts of it. I assumed they would stick with the vanilla/chocolate/strawberry/coffee flavors, but they had everything, including my personal favorite, peanut butter hard yogurt. To top everything off, there were quarts of sauce, (chocolate, caramel, marshmallow, etc) and quarts of toppings (m+m's, crushed oreos, nuts, etc)- two of each. Can someone teach me computer programming so I can get a job there??

No comments: