11.16.2006

little.miss.sunshine

Last night, evil twin #1 (aka *mk*) and I went to see little miss sunshine. Since it opened on july 27th and everyone else has seen it, we made plans to go together. It was only playing in a few theaters (since again, it has been out for almost four months) so we made our way to the kendell theater in cambridge. The rumors were true. This movie was hilarious. There were so many amusing parts that I can't even pick my favorite. Today when I was driving somewhere, I turned the radio to npr, and they were interviewing greg kinnear. He talked about how they pushed the vw bus, but really had to give it some gas since it was way too heavy to push with just a few people. I thought it was a good sign that the interview came on the day after I saw the movie. A sign of what, I'm not sure, but a good sign none-the-less.

No comments: