9.26.2006

freaky.eyeballs

I do not like when anything weird goes on with eyeballs. Not in real life- if someone had an eye problem I don't think it would bother me- but in movies or print. Like, no iris or pupil, black sockets, rolling eyeballs, etc. It pretty much freaks me out more than any horror movie could hope to do. I was watching one of my favorite tv shows, house, and the medical problem this week happened with an autistic boy. It turned out that he had eaten sand in his sandbox that had some worm in it which screwed with his body. The worms entered, among other things, his eyeball. So at one point, only one of his eyes rolled all the way back, and then started making little seizure like movements. I almost threw up.

1 comment:

Evil Twin #1 said...

i have a high tolerance for gross things, but for some reason when someone flips their eyelids, or touches their eyeballs i too get the willies.