7.07.2006

label.crazy

Yesterday I went with the kids to a friend's house north of boston. It was beautiful- the kids played tennis on their tennis courts, and went swimming in their pool. The lawn was fabulous. All lush and green like in those Scott's commercials, although the child's mother mentioned that she only has the lawn guys use organic natural type fertilizer. If only I had the same economic background! The funniest thing was inside. Every cabinet, light switch, and door was labeled; in the kitchen, each cabinet had several labels on the outside proclaiming what was behind the door. "Yellow and Blue Mugs" said one, and "White Cereal Bowls" another. The light switches marked which light was attached to the switch- "chandelier" or "entryway". It was impressive. I thought that I was a bit ocd, but this was way above and beyond anything I could ever be capable of. However, if I had a staff of employees (many nannies, a cook, and several cleaning ladies (not to mention the lawn care guys)) who knows what I could do!

No comments: