8.22.2009

house.stuff.

During their few weeks stay, the b's bought a vermont house. Super exciting. Since they plan to head up there when they're back for christmas, a. spent her entire two weeks buying furniture, linens, and other house stuff. Since i wasn't working for much of her stay, i tagged along with her and the girls. On one trip to jordan's for mattresses, e found this comfy therma rest. It wasn't out with the rest of the beds, but in its own little room complete with artwork, a tv, and a soothing starlit ceiling. The other two joined us, and as we all discussed how comfortable the bed was, a "sleep technician" asked if we wanted the presentation. We spent the next ten minutes in a dark room with a soothing voice/video presentation selling us on the therma rest. There was even coordinated bed movements. I almost fell asleep.


3 comments:

evil said...

whatcha been up to lately, steph? posting so infrequently these days. super busy at work? and/or super busy social life? is nora distracting you from posting?!

Evil Twin #1 said...

I wonder if that is the same company that makes camping mattresses. Probably not since those things are not comfy.

stephanie said...

Hahahahaahaha!!! I meant tempur-pedic!! I guess I've been needing to go camping more than I thought!!
Evil- I have been busy. Busy with work during the week, and busy being away on the weekends. With the b's, then on the cape, then in NYC. School starts on Sept 2nd, so I'll either have more time to write then, or even less than I do now. Only time will tell.