6.06.2009

comment.away.friends!

I've had a few requests to change the privacy settings on the comment section so you don't have to jump through hoops to comment on my blog. I initially set them this way for two reasons. One, i didn't like ending up with some random non-related comments or ads posted and Two, i like to know who's reading and commenting (instead of everything just saying "anonymous"). So, i'm switching it back for a trial run of one month. If this appears to increase the ease in commenting (and therefore the number of comments) without adding a bunch of anonymous postings, i'll leave it that way. If not, i'll try to readjust things to make everyone happy.

5 comments:

evil said...

yay!

evil said...

no more excuses for evil twin #1!

portia said...

hahaha as opposed to me, who recently made my blog more private =P

Michelle T said...

does that mean I can write "whatever" I want to you?? I like this idea!!!!

stephanie said...

Yes- whatever you want! Of course, I'm always free to delete it, but who knows how long it will be until i check!