5.25.2009

ex.er.cise.

I've been using the gym at the american club fairly regularly. The gym consists of many machines all lined up facing a wall made of windows. I have been meaning to remember my camera so i could post pictures of the view (which is freaking amazing). I managed to remember it today which was great, but it was raining, so the pictures are not quite as exciting as they'd typically be. I prefer the elliptical since it's the only machine that doesn't require metric conversions. (It took me quite some time to realize that the 15 i was lifting for shoulders was not lbs, but kgs. I felt much better about myself after realizing this.) So anyway, here is what i look out to from the elliptical each morning.



Now just imagine it without the fog (and the window reflection!).

1 comment:

portia said...

amazing!! that would def give me motivation to work out!