3.07.2009

run.

This coming week is vacation week. Many people from my program are going somewhere warm, either back where they came from (which happens to be warm), or to someplace like florida. I thought about how nice it would be to go visit my friends in london, but knew i wouldn't go. Though the flights are fairly inexpensive right now, i would have to factor in the money i'd be losing by not working. That would make it an expensive trip. So instead i'm hanging around here, getting stuff done. Since it sensed my disappointment, the weather decided to perk up today. Though i was inside for much of it (working, blah), i did get in a 2 mile run. While the day was beautiful, the run was pathetic. It had been three months since i'd done anything other than school work, and you'd think i'd never run a day in my life. So it made me mad, and now i'll be forcing a 30 min running time slot into my morning at least three days a week (since everyday would be unrealistic). Hopefully the weather will cooperate and give me more 60+ degree days, but since this is new england, i'll be prepared to hop on the treadmill as well.

No comments: