10.09.2008

k...

I've been busy. My favorite houseguest is still here (but leaves saturday morning- boo) and we've been hitting the town regularly. Friday night was upstairs on the square and then over to the beehive, saturday was the foundation lounge (fantastic!) at the hotel commonwealth. Two other dinners last week, and sunday we stayed in- cooking dinner and watching a movie in front of the fire. So romantic! Too bad she's a girl. Since i've forgotten how to prioritize, i was finishing my first real research paper last minute, but managed to get it done. Maybe not my best work ever, but not bad. Now i have a little breathing room since classes are canceled for monday, and i have no readings for next thursday. I'm kind of excited. I'm planning to go to the fabric store so i can make new cushions for the kitchen table benches. All of that sitting on them recently (while typing my paper) has made me realize they're not so comfortable anymore.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Hiking? Red Sox? Haymarket?

And said...

yes, haymarket tomorrow and I would like to go to the fabric store BUT am busy sat afternoon and evening so don't plan around me you know. Also, just went to Eastern Standard and got 2 free drinks and tried the bone marrow! next up, foundation lounge!