5.19.2008

sugary.cereal.

Jen and i have been eating sugary kids' cereal. I started it when i bought a box of cocoa pebbles because i was craving the chocolate milk that's left after you eat the cereal. Jen had some, and then grabbed a box of fruity pebbles and fruity cheerios. She even got a toy car in the fruity cheerios...i was so jealous. They were delicious. We never really had this crap as kids, so i guess we're making up for it now. I'll check at costco and see if they have the value packs. Might as well save money if we're going to waste it on this stuff.

5 comments:

Nora said...

Sometimes sugary cereal really hits the spot. I usually mix it with something good for you like regular cheerios. I'm a big fan of mixing cereals together!

stephanie said...

I'm not a food mixer. I always get made fun of for keeping all my food separate. I can't even eat more than one jelly belly at a time. When i was a teenager it was so bad that i would wash my plate in between items anytime i had drippy food (like salad, juicy meat, etc). I'm much better now, but the idea of purposely mixing different kinds of cereal makes me twitch.

Nora said...

hahahahahahahahahaha Steph you're funny.

Evil said...

oh my. you're picking up bad eating habits from evil twin #1. stay away from her. she's a bad influence.

kai said...

Captain crunch is my downfall... especially crunch berries.