5.10.2008

camp.

I want to go camping. Badly. I also want to get a big group to go since that seems more fun than just a few people. We could go hiking, make s'mores, play board games...it doesn't get more fun than that! As with most weekend trips, the trouble is finding a time that works. I tend to have at least one commitment each weekend for some time. Maybe instead of having a party for my 30th, i should do a camping trip. More people would probably be willing to go since it'll be for my birthday- they'd feel guilted into it. I'm going to have to think more about this, but if any of you would be willing to go (even without the guilt coming into play) let me know. It might never come to fruition, but it's definitely worth a shot.

10 comments:

Evil said...

camping is dangerous. you might be exposed to things like bears, fresh air, and fire. better to stay in doors and drink and play video games.

stephanie said...

Ummm...you can drink camping too. And you can stay in the tent if you're scared of all the fresh air. Sometimes it's important to get out of the city so you don't become one of those metrosexuals. That would be unfortunate.

Evil said...

i'm actually a pretty accomplished camper and overall outdoorsman. they approached me to do the "man vs wild" series first. but i was too busy with my day job to commit to the series. lucky for bear grylls. he's now a star.

kai said...

we're in, as long as the dogs are invited... we're even "wilderness first aid certified." Both of us - you know, just in case one of use gets knocked out or lose our faculties somehow.

Julie said...

I'll go if you do it a weekend that I'm home. I almost went yesterday with the JVs but I ended up being antisocial instead.

stephanie said...

I'll believe it when i see it evil...i'll believe it when i see it.

Nora said...

I'll go camping. I don't have too much camping gear though!

Evil said...

can nora and i co-exist on the same camping trip?

stephanie said...

We'll keep you in separate tents. I can also arrange for bodyguards to hold you apart in case someone tries to provoke an altercation.

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

Uhhhhhhh,you have heard about the Muskrat Flu epidemic in the Northeast, right?