4.28.2008

thank.goodness.

I got an interview. Don't know when it is yet, but i got one. It's an hour long with a 15 min "live writing sample" at the end. Who knows what that's about, but i'm not worried. This blog has given me lots of practice with writing. Though i do tend to skip capitalization and proper punctuation when i try to write in real life. Hmm. Maybe i should step up my game online so i don't embarrass myself in real life. You should have seen how long it took me to edit my application essay. Hopefully i'll hear from them tomorrow about when i can come in. Then i'll ask what the ratio of interviewees to available slots is. Hopefully it's 1:1.

*Update: the interview is on tuesday may 13th at 10am. Every last one of you will have to be crossing your fingers extra tight that day. I have no more info on the number of interviews given. The woman i spoke to was the assistant to the dean, and didn't have that info for me. Blast.

3 comments:

Nora said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!

Artist Statement said...

I am crossing my fingers for you!