4.09.2008

cydwoq.(sidewalk).

I want these boots. Badly. It's a good thing they don't have them in my size or i'd be trying to justify buying them.


(I added a picture so i can look at them every day. I'm even more in love now. Et#1 did point out that i can get them from the manufacturer's website in my size (and even in brown, which i might prefer), but they're not on sale and are $150 more- something that i can not justify no matter how hard i try. You all however, need no justification in buying them for me- my 30th is coming up you know! Happy birthday stephanie!!!)

5 comments:

Tish said...

those are delicious

Evil said...

for that kind of money, you can buy rock band. and after getting rock band, you can dress your character in all sorts of shoes and outfits. evil twin #2 came over to play rock band the other night. she had the darndest time deciding on a pair of shoes for her punky drummer chick character.

And said...

oh shoes....

Nora said...

I love shoes!

stephanie said...

You're almost right, but I'd also have to buy the game system which would put me over the $432 for the shoes. I do miss rock band though- I don't know anyone nearby who has it, though I did just discuss it with our downstairs neighbors who returned it (they didn't know how cool it is, and had singstar and guitar hero already). I told them to buy it again. Maybe I'll show up at your place for the weekend and play some rock band. Then I can pick out some cool shoes and live vicariously through my band member.