1.30.2008

wow!

I almost forgot. My parents try to always send out a christmas card every year with a picture of all of us. This year, we took the picture the day after christmas. I got my own copy a week or so later. Here's the picture.


I was very excited. Why? Because in my opinion, i look the best out of everyone in this picture. I'm not being vain- i know that in real life, i'm not always the best looking of my siblings. I was just happy to get my chance in a card that was sent to pretty much everyone we know. Maybe now my aunt will take down (and burn) that absolutely horrific picture of me that she's had on her fridge for the past three years. Horrific.

4 comments:

Nora said...

You're so funny Steph! And you do look great in that picture.

stephanie said...

Thanks! Plus, I look taller than Julie (who's really 2 inches taller than me). I wasn't even wearing heels- I think she was told to squish down so Kevin and Brian wouldn't be blocked.

Julie said...

Yes, you are the only who looks good in this picture. If I had any say in it, this would not have been the chosen one.

Artist Statement said...

The Sharp family so cute!