1.10.2008

tricky.tricky.

I've been spoiled by the nice weather we've had recently. Yesterday, i was eating cantaloupe in the kitchen with a short sleeved shirt and bare feet, and appreciated the nice breeze blowing through the opened windows. It smelt fresh and clean- like spring sometimes does. I was almost confused for a minute- it felt like the end of winter- like we'd have a bunch more of these days soon. Then I remembered that last year we only had two major storms. One on valentine's day, and one on march 16th. Blast.

4 comments:

Evil said...

yeah, winter comes back to smack us in the face later. but i'll take the good weather while it lasts! especially while i am just lounging around with nothing to do. :)

stephanie said...

I agree. Having a few nice days in the middle of winter makes you appreciate them more.
I already told you to come to boston while you're unemployed. I don't know what you're doing down there in new york.

Evil said...

i'm protesting boston!!! their hogging up for sports championships is not sportsmanlike. what happened to sharing?

stephanie said...

I'd think you'd be a little happier for boston, evil. Sore losers aren't sportsmanlike either.